Monday, November 14, 2011

Project Orientated

Bob's out of town on business this week. I certainly miss his company, his affection, his goofy faces - but I also relish some wonderful time to myself. I love spending time in the apartment alone, crossing projects off my list, knowing that I and only I am responsible for any messes and cleaning up accordingly. I watch whatever TV or movies I want - or NO TV - and I take my computer to bed to blog or watch Felicity (my current obsession). It's the best of the single life, really...

We leave for Boston on Saturday to spend the holiday with Bob's parents. On one hand, I'm sad that I don't get a weekend here at home to get situated for the Christmas season, but I'm looking forward to spending time there with Bob's family and friends. It's been a while, and they're pretty fantastic people. What this does mean, however, is that I have only this week not only to take care of all those aforementioned projects but also to get ready for the trip! This might be a tall order since I'll be workng two nights this week, but I'm determined to stay productive. I mean, how else will I keep myself from missing Bobby too much? =)

So here's my ever-so-public list:
  1. clean and weatherproof boots
  2. clean bathroom - including tub!
  3. rearrange living room
  4. hem and hang bedroom curtains
  5. fix pearl necklace
  6. sew button on blazer
  7. decorate for christmas?
Help keep me accountable, k? =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Out of everything, don't forget to sew that button on that blazer. Funny, I had an interview this week and had to do just that. I kept thinking, "Nah, forget it" but then I'd picture the blazer falling open during the interview revealing a stomach pudge or belly button outline. Then I immediately sewed the button on the blazer.